1. A. near B. bear C. year D. hear
2. A. bright B. might C. eighty D. tonight
4. A. theatre B. bread C. head D. sweater
5. A. sports B. worker C. morning D. forty
1. 寻找他的眼镜_______________ 6. 在四月________________
3. 勿踏草坪____________ 8.No shaking trees _____________
4. 在五月三日____________ 9.take off her gloves___________
5. 拔胡萝卜____________ 10. two pieces of paper___________
1. I often __________ (play) computer games at the weekends.
I _________ computer games last weekend.
2. There _________ (be) a pair of earphones on the bed just now.
3. My sister ____________(not go) to the zoo last Sunday .
4. I __________ (live) in a small town two years ago .
But now I _______ in
5. Did you ________ (read ) magazines a moment ago? No, I _________.
I_________( run) in the playground.
6. Mike likes (take) photos. He ______ lots of photos last week.
7. All the people are very .They are having an __________ running race. (excite)
8. Would you like ___________ (taste) some strawberries?
9. Shall we ________ (ask) (he) the question?
1. The book _______on the chair just now . Where _______ it now?
A. is; is B. was; is C. was; was
2. My sister likes ________ music after lunch .
A. listening to B. listen to C. to listen
3. My uncle‘s son is my _________ .
A. brother B. cousin C. father
4. Yang Ling must ________ clothes every day .
A. wash B. washs C. washes
5. I want to learn a lot _________ stamps .
A. of B. about C. with
6. The photos are under the bed . He can’t pick ________ .
A. up it B. up them C. them up
7. It‘s time for________ home . Let’s ______.
A. us to go, go B. we to go, to go C. I to go, go
8. It means “Danger”and we shouldn‘t __________ it.
A. keep off B. touch C. stay away from
9. Did you ________ the food there ? Yes, it was delicious.
A. like B. likes C. liked
10. Where ________ you yesterday ? I _______ at a camp.
A. was, was B. was , were C. were, was
1. She’d like making a cake for her family.
2. Look! The children swim in the river now.
3. Where were you go just now?
4. The children want a ball. Please give one to he.
5. My birthday is in the fourth of February.
Look at the sign on the _________ _________.
It “You eat or drink here.”
What _________ you do yesterday? I _________ a farm with my _______.
We ______ ________ there. That _______ _______!
I _________ cartoons _________ school every day . But I _________ watch them yesterday, I _________ my homework .
What you like birthday _________ ?
I‘d like some ________ _________.
Last Sunday was my birthday. I h a birthday party at home. All my f_______ came to my home. Jenny gave me a lovely doll as a birthday p _______ . Jim dressed up in costumes and I thought he was the Monkey King. I got a skateboard from h______ . We s ______ the song “Happy Birthday to You”and then I blew out the ten c _______ on the cake and made a wish. Do you want to know what my wish was? Haha, that‘s a secret! We had lots of f______ that day!
Long, long ago, there lived a young boy called John. He lived with his mother. One morning the mother went out. Before she left, she said to him: “John, while I’m away , stay near the door and watch it all the time ! ‘She said this because there were a lot of thieves (小偷) in their country .
John sat down next to the door. A few minutes later one of his aunts came. She asked “Where’s your mother?‘’“She‘s out,”John answered. ’Oh. ‘said his aunt, ’We‘re going to visit your house. Go and tell your mother.’
His aunt then went away, and John began to think, ‘Mother said,“Watch the door all the time!”and the aunt said,“Go and tell your mother.”’
He thought and thought, then, at last, he had a nice idea . He pulled the door down, put it on his back and went to his mother with it.
1. His mother asked him to stay near the door all the time and watch it .
2. There weren‘t any thieves in his country .
3. John’s brother came to visit them that morning .
4. John went to look for his mother with the door on his back in the end .
5. John is a stupid(愚蠢的) boy .
A young man is sitting in a bus. An old woman gets on the bus and stands in front of him. The young man stands up. The woman pushes (推) him back into his seat and says, “Don‘t stand up. I don’t want to sit down.”
The bus stops then. The man stands up again. The woman pushes him down and says, “You don‘t have to give me your seat. I like to stand.”
The bus stops again. The man stands up for the third time. The woman tries to push him down again. The man shouts (喊叫) , “Don’t push me, please. I have to get off the bus!”
1. The young man is in a bus and the woman is in the bus.
A. sitting, standing B. standing, sitting C. standing, standing
2. The young man is the old woman.
A. in front of B. behind C. under
3. The young man stands up for times, but the woman pushes him down.
A. one B. two C. three
4. The young man stands up again and again, because .
A. He wants to get off the bus. B. He likes standing.
B. He wants to give the seat to the woman.
5. At last, the young man is very .
A. happy B. angry C. nice
Mr Black is a teacher of English. He is not a very young man, but he is not old. He knows three languages, and reads and speaks and writes them well. He reads many books and writes some.
It is almost eleven o‘clock by the study clock, but he works late, sometimes till one o’clock in the morning. His big desk is in the middle of the room. On the shelf around the wall there are some books. He teaches students of Grade Six. He works every day except Saturday and Sunday. Those days are holidays.
1. What‘s Mr Black’s job?____________________________
2. What grade does he teach? _______________________________
3. Where‘s his big desk?______________________________
4. What time is it by his study clock?__________________________________
5. Does Mr Black work at the weekends?______________________________